Alexander Koppitsch are a specialist wine producer based in Austria, who needed a freelance graphic designer and illustrator to produce a range of designs and illustrations for use across their produce and marketing:
- ‘Homok’ wine label design and illustration.
- ‘Gemischter Satz’ wine label illustration.
- ‘Touch’ wine label design and illustration, ‘Lemon’ illustration, ‘Rét’ wine label design and bespoke illustration.
- Koppitsch wine label designs and illustrations by Pick Me Design, that have appeared on instagram.
- Folded flyer design with bespoke illustration, celebrating their vineyards and local places of interest, it also includes a decorative grape border on the inside of the flyer.
- Using the original artwork from the flyer, I was commissioned to create four illustrations to represent the seasons to be used on a range of their wines. Notice in the winter version, the boat has been replaced with an ice yacht!
- The original flyer illustration reformatted to appear on a banner, for use on a stand at ‘Transgourmet Austria’ event.
Working with Sarah was a great pleasure. She is truly professional and perfectly organised. Her astonishing creativity, expertise, patience and firmness guided us safely through a tricky (for us – not for her) creating process. Sarah exceeded all our expectations and created a design, which is unique and distinctive. Thank you Sarah!
Maria Strohmayer, Koppitsch Alexander Wine Estate, Austria
Photo credits: Koppitsch, London Stock Restaurant, Ward & Associés, The Natural Wine Company, Nordie, Ruairí Riddell, Petit Pache, Kingston Wine Co., Diggin’ In The Cellars, Pipette Magazine, Brookwine, The Natural Wine Shoppe, Juiceboxbeth, Mosto, Louisa Café de Quartier, Down High Wines, Legs Wine, Esther’s Eatery, Silver Lining, Grape Witches, No.501.